- Supporting the growth marketing function by creating eBooks, ad creatives, and other marketing collateral.
- Supporting website development with UI design and graphics focused on improving user experience.
- Designing visuals to support blog content thereby improving user experience, read time and blog traffic numbers.
- Creating branded content and infographics for social media channels to drive more engagement and conversions.
- Designing illustrations, images, backgrounds, and templates for creative presentations.
- Making sure that all branded visual content follows the visual guidelines created.
- Coordinating with the Growth Marketing Lead and understanding requirements.
- Supporting the motion graphic artist with 2D illustrations and video assets.
- Experience working on 2D animation/video editing (not mandatory)
Key Skills Required:
- 2-4 years of proven experience in designing marketing assets in a commercial environment.
- Good understanding of digital and print design fundamentals.
- Proven design aesthetic with attention to details (MUST).
- Proficiency in using design tools including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator/CorelDraw, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Should be updated with the latest design trends and willing to learn to make designs highly converting.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently.