Years of experience: 2-7 years
Technical skills: Relevant Experience in New Business Development and client Acquisition.
Soft Skills: Strong first-principles thinking, high intellectual curiosity, persuasion abilities, leadership, business thought leadership, entrepreneurial, etc.
- Identify brands, businesses and industries to service, with the objective of increasing our media usage and ad sales revenues.
- Establish contacts with key decision makers/marketing heads of large/mid-corporate clients.
- Capable of conceiving original consumer engagement strategies pitching them to clients and developing long-term relations.
- Completely responsible for growing the revenue through sales efforts market coverage and new business development.
- Develop customized strategies for win-win associations with clients from various industries and agencies.
- Conceive sales strategies pitch them to clients and develop long-term business relations.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly sales activity, reporting and target-achievement
- Constantly gauge market responses for further strengthening our business relationships. Skills & Requirements:
- Strong Industry Experience
- Must have exposure to acquiring and handling large/mid-corporate clients/advertisers.
- Hands-on experience in concept selling, brand planning & selling, prospecting and business development/alliances
- Able to identify the client’s priority and provide a solution-based approach.
- A networked individual with pre-existing relationships with clients and ad agencies.
- Excellent verbal & written communication. Strong organizational, interpersonal, time management and presentation skills
- Ability to perform in a target-driven sales environment and cope with a fast-moving business environment
- Excellent with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other office productivity software